Young-Whan Park, President and CEO
- Dr. Park has a Ph.D. in Chemistry from Rutgers University. He was a project leader of research center at Merck USA. he joined Daewoong Pharmaceuticals as a CSO and head of Research Institute.
Hoon-Kyo Kim, Head & VP of Clinical Development
- He studied at the Catholic University of Korea, College of Medicine. After receiving MD degree, he served as a professor at the Catholic University of Korea Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital and St. Vincent’s Hospital. He was a chairman and board of directors of Korean Cancer Association.
Doo-Hong Park, Head & VP of Biological Drug Development
- He has a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from The University of Iowa. He was the heads of the Mogam Institute for Biomedical Research and the Green Cross Corp. Research Center.
Sung-Sook Lee, Head & VP of Chemical Drug Development
- She has a Ph.D. in Chemistry from Ohio State University. She was a senior researcher at Cerep Inc. head of CKD Research Institute at Chong Kun Dang Pharm.
Kangsik Yun, Head & VP of Business Development
- He studied Biochemistry at Chemistry department in Seoul National University. He was a senior research scientist in SK Corp. and served as a head of R&D management at Toolgen, Daewoong Pharmaceuticals and Chong Kun Dang Pharm.